Fund Solutions moved on 11 July 2014 to 1, côte d’Eich, in the CBD, Luxembourg. Their new home consists of a reception area and meeting rooms on Level 3 and offices on Level 4. After the RealCorp Agency team had finalised the contract, RealCorp Project Management was employed to complete a light refurbishment project, to be completed in five weeks (deadline 14 July).
Project Manager Audrey Laudet, who is also an Interior Architect/Designer, was responsible for the initial design that secured the contract. She followed this up with efficient project management (drawings, quantity evaluation, finding contractors, scheduling, realisation and follow-up) of the following works:
- Refurbishment of sanitary facilities on Levels 3 and 4 (sinks, worktops and toilets replaced)
- Laying vinyl flooring over the convectors on Level 3, to remove damage and present a clean, pleasant appearance
- Technicals (CSLux)
- “Fund Solutions” lobby signage, from the entrance to the reception at Level 3
- Painting walls (SLP)
- Cleaning of all the premises including the ground floor entrance hall.
- Final cleaning before move.
In summary, RealCorp completed in three weeks:
- Customer decisions
- Business Action
… and Fund Solutions were able to move in three days ahead of schedule, on 11 July. Well done, Audrey!
Fund Solutions Premises Before Renovation
Fund Solutions Premises After Renovation
Post updated 16 June 2015