Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- E-commerce has driven Q3 warehouse take-up in Moscow Region by 54% (RU)0 0
According to JLL, warehouse take-up in Moscow region amounted to 362,000 m² in Q3 2017, 54% ...
- Institutional real estate investors prefer risk diversification and avoid cluster risks1 1
Universal-Investment’s fifth annual survey of institutional investor behaviour points to in ...
- LXi REIT acquires a €21.32m supported living portfolio (GB)1 2
LXi REIT has exchanged contracts on the acquisition of the freehold interest in a portfolio of r ...
- The importance of analytics for retailers, investors and developers2 3
Location analysis is an integral part of any strategic retail expansion plan. Other category retaile ...
- CBRE will manage the Qubix office building in Prague (CZ)2 4
CBREwon the tender from REICO IS CS for managing the 13,800m² of the Qubix office building, whi ...
- Union Investment3 5
Union Investment has assets under management of some €31.9bn in 12 real estate funds. Within th ...
- Xior Student Housing invests in a €20m development project in Groningen (NL)3 6
Xior Student Housing NV, the Belgian real estate investment trust specialising in the student ho ...
- In the mix: Why pop-ups have become a vital part of the shopping centre marketing strategy4 7
There’s a shake-up happening and shopping centres are embracing innovative initiatives in orde ...
- Prologis completes the second BTS facility for Arvato in Stryków (PL)4 8
Prologishas announced the completion of an 18,100 m² build-to-suit (BTS) facility for Arvato Po ...