Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Patrizia sells Manchester office property for €51.8m (GB)0 0
Patrizia Immobilien AG, acting on behalf of ‘UK Value 2’ fund, has completed the sale of ...
- London is the number one global destination for real estate investment despite Brexit uncertainty1 1
London has retained its title as the world’s top destination for investment in commercial real ...
- Scarborough submits planning for Vidrio at Sheffield DC (GB)1 2
Scarborough International Properties has submitted an application to Sheffield City Council for deta ...
- Six trends for commercial real estate investment in Europe in 20192 3
According to Savills, offices in central business districts, residential, smart mixed-use, logistics ...
- West Dublin development site on the market for €27.5m (IE)2 4
A 65-acre site situated within the Clonburris Strategic Development Zone (SDZ) in West Dublin has be ...
- Nine simple ways retailers can prepare their store for Spring/Summer 20193 5
With the Christmas trading period over, retailers are redefining their strategy which should ref ...
- Carter Jonas secures planning permission for Phase 2 at Harrow View East (GB)3 6
Carter Jonas, acting on behalf ofBarratt Londonand theHyde Group, has secured planning permissionfor ...
- South East office leasing volumes to hit highest level since financial crash4 7
Leasing volumes in the South East office market are projected to reach 3.9 million ft² by year- ...
- Multi appoints Hubert Stech as new Managing Director for Netherlands and Belgium4 8
Multi Corporation has appointed Hubert Stech as the new Managing Director of Multi Netherlands and B ...