Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- BNP Paribas REIM buys Milan Deloitte HQ for €115m (IT)0 0
BNP Paribas REIM, on behalf of the real estate fund “Concepto”, acquiredthe Deloitte Hea ...
- Lisa Remnelid, Consultant, Remnelid Commercial Consulting1 1
Describe the state of the food and beverage offer when you first began to work with Fields Shopping ...
- Barings invests in Parco Fiore retail park in Italy1 2
Barings Real Estate Advisers, part ofBarings LLC, has acquired the 28,000 m² Retail Park,Parco ...
- Prague The Style Outlets2 3
Prague The Style Outlets, the first outlet centre NEINVER is operating in the Czech market and a to ...
- WeWork to open first location in Munich (DE)2 4
Hineshas announced that the U.S.-based shared workspace provider WeWork has signed a lease for more ...
- Amsterdam The Style Outlets3 5
Amsterdam The Style Outlets, NEINVER´s first outlet centre in the Netherlands, has a privileg ...
- TH Real Estate acquires retail portfolio from Rockspring (DE)3 6
TH Real Estate, on behalf of a German retail mandate, has purchased a portfolio from Rockspring Prop ...
- Institutional real estate investors prefer risk diversification and avoid cluster risks4 7
Universal-Investment’s fifth annual survey of institutional investor behaviour points to an ...
- Capital Bay purchases senior care home in Bad Soden-Salmünster (DE)4 8
Capital Bay has acquired Seniorenheim Am Kurpark, a senior residential care home in Bad Soden-Salm&u ...