Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Heimstaden acquires €393m of Danish residential portfolio from Ares Management0 0
Ares Management announced that funds managed by its real estate group have signed an agreement for t ...
- Union Investment1 1
Union Investment has assets under management of some €31.9bn in 12 real estate funds. Within th ...
- Kraków to hit its first million m² mark of modern office space (PL)1 2
Advisory firm JLL summarizes H1 2017 on the office market in Kraków. “Kraków con ...
- In the mix: Why pop-ups have become a vital part of the shopping centre marketing strategy2 3
There’s a shake-up happening and shopping centres are embracing innovative initiatives in orde ...
- Traderisks advises Yarlington Housing Group on €135.7m deferred bond2 4
TradeRisks, the corporate finance firm that provides specialist advice to housing associations, loca ...
- Sonae Sierra3 5
Sonae Sierra operates from corporate offices in 12 countries providing services to clients in geogra ...
- Moscow office rental rates in CBD can rise by 25% by the end of 2019 (RU)3 6
According to JLL, the Moscow Central Business District (CBD) office market contains a hidden imbalan ...
- Galeria Polnocna4 7
Galeria Polnocna is the first large-scale shopping centre of fourth-generation, in the northern part ...
- Immofinanz launches an incentivised conversion invitation to holders (AT)4 8
Immofinanz announces the launch of an invitation to the holders of its €515.1m, 4.25% senior un ...