Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- JLL selected as Strategic Partner for ABSL (PL)0 0
JLL has been once again selected as a strategic partner for ABSL (Association of Business Service Le ...
- Union Investment ( Work in progress)1 1
Union Investment has assets under management of some €31.9bn in 12 real estate funds. Within th ...
- ENKA TC appointed JLL as co-exclusive leasing agent for shopping centre in Moscow (RU)1 2
The ENKA TCcompany, one of the leading developers on the Russian commercial real estate market, has ...
- The psychology of shopping2 3
At first glance, shopping seems a fairly straightforward activity. The shopper visits a shop, choose ...
- Skanska to invest in Business Link (PL)2 4
Business Linkand Skanska will co-create in Central-Eastern Europe (CEE) an innovative ecosystem for ...
- Uplace Brussels3 5
Uplace Brussels blends more than 270 shops featuring 81,000 m² of exciting experience stores, c ...
- Perfetti Van Melle Poland renews lease in The Park Warsaw (PL)3 6
Perfetti Van Melle Poland produces and distributes candy, lollipops and chewing gums in more than 15 ...
- The store fit-out of the future: How different will it be?4 7
The Internet has changed the world. In retail, the global information highway has greatly reduced th ...
- Futureal sells 25,000 m² Corvin Skypark in Budapest (HU)4 8
Futureal Group sold its Skypark office building to the OTP Prime Property Investment Fund.The constr ...