Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Tristan sells Vienna retail park for €39m (AT)0 0
A new institutional real estate Fund launched on behalf of Germany’s largest pension fund B ...
- Brexit: sourcing retail goods abroad may coast UK an additional €8.9bn1 1
New research fromRetail EconomicsandSquire Patton Boggsshows that€8.9bn (£7.8bn) could be ...
- TRIUVA acquires central Dublin office property (IE)1 2
TRIUVA, a Patrizia company, has acquired a newly built, fully leased office building in central Dubl ...
- Office occupiers seeking tech, flex and wellness as workplace consumerism takes hold2 3
Nearly two-thirds of companies (62%) plan to increase their investment in real estate technology ove ...
- Helaba provides €100m refinancing for Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet (NL)2 4
Helaba has provided a long-term facility for VIA Outlets totalling €100m to refinance “Ba ...
- 11.1 million m² of new shopping centre space is currently under construction across EMEA3 5
According to leading global real estate advisorCBRE, 11.1 million m² of new shopping centre spa ...
- Merlin Properties acquires landmark ZEN Tower in Lisbon for €33.3m (PT)3 6
Merlin Properties Socimi has completed the acquisition of ZEN Tower, expanding its Lisbon officeport ...
- Top 20 European outlet performance in 20174 7
Every year international brand manufacturers evaluate the economic success of their stores in ...
- Harworth secures planning consent for two Midland’s schemes (GB)4 8
Harworth Group plchas secured outline planning consents on residential land at Bilsthorpe, Nottingha ...