Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Pbb provides €63m for the refinancing of Wars Sawa Junior (PL)0 0
pbb Deutsche Pfandbriefbank pro-vided an investment facility of €63m to CBRE Property Fund Cent ...
- Union Investment1 1
Union Investment has assets under management of some €31.9bn in 12 real estate funds. Within th ...
- Standard Life Investment Property Income Trust: deals with a total value of c. €28.6m (GB)1 2
Standard Life Investments Property Income Trust has completed three separate purchases in Manchester ...
- In the mix: Why pop-ups have become a vital part of the shopping centre marketing strategy2 3
There’s a shake-up happening and shopping centres are embracing innovative initiatives in orde ...
- The Bulgarian Retail Market in H12 4
During the first half of 2017 demand and supply of modern retail space in Bulgaria has been aligning ...
- Sonae Sierra3 5
Sonae Sierra operates from corporate offices in 12 countries providing services to clients in geogra ...
- Swiss Life KVG: open public real estate fund invests in Amsterdam (NL)3 6
The open public real estate fund “Swiss Life Living + Working” , established under Germa ...
- Galeria Polnocna4 7
Galeria Polnocna is the first large-scale shopping centre of fourth-generation, in the northern part ...
- Prague office market H1 2017 (CZ)4 8
International real estate advisory company JLLfollows up on the report by the Prague Research Forum ...