Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Hines acquires the Allianz Campus Berlin from Corpus Sireo (DE)0 0
Hines, the international real estate firm, has acquired the Allianz Campus Berlin on behalf of a Kor ...
- Union Investment1 1
Union Investment has assets under management of some €31.9bn in 12 real estate funds. Within th ...
- Warburg-HIH Invest acquires Sagittarius Business House from Echo Investment (PL)1 2
Warburg-HIH Invest, German based real estate investment manager, will acquire the Sagittarius Busine ...
- In the mix: Why pop-ups have become a vital part of the shopping centre marketing strategy2 3
There’s a shake-up happening and shopping centres are embracing innovative initiatives in orde ...
- Aedifica acquires two senior housing sites for c. €40m (NL)2 4
Aedifica is pleased to announce the signing of a cooperation agreement between Aedifica, Stichting R ...
- Sonae Sierra3 5
Sonae Sierra operates from corporate offices in 12 countries providing services to clients in geogra ...
- Tristan fund acquires Prague’s Avenir Office Park (CZ)3 6
The EPISO 4 opportunistic fund, advised by Pan-European real estate manager Tristan Capital Partners ...
- Galeria Polnocna4 7
Galeria Polnocna is the first large-scale shopping centre of fourth-generation, in the northern part ...
- The Exchange due to open in September (IE)4 8
The first new building to be constructed in Dublin’s IFSC (Irish Financial Services Centre) si ...