Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Scotland Largest single office building in Edinburgh opens for business (UK)0 0
Edinburgh’s largest single office building has officially opened after a major refurbishment t ...
- The store fit-out of the future: How different will it be?1 1
The Internet has changed the world. In retail, the global information highway has greatly reduced th ...
- 58 Waterloo Street Glasgow achieves practical completion (UK)1 2
58 Waterloo Street, a prime office development located in the heart of Glasgow’s Central Busin ...
- Commercial real estate investment activity set to rebound in 20172 3
New investors, new capitalThe trend is supported by increased institutional allocations directed t ...
- Largest letting for 10 years at Teesside’s Wilton Centre (UK)2 4
The Wilton Centrehas achieved its largest letting for the last 10 years, leasing 36,000 m² of o ...
- John Ozinga, COO HotelInvest, AccorHotels3 5
AccorHotels made significant investments in the last year including three major portfolios – w ...
- Rockspring sells over €110 million of Spanish retail assets to Grupo Lar (ES)3 6
Rockspring Property Investment Managers(“Rockspring”), on behalf of a separate account m ...
- “Merlin Estate” - Sale of a prime property located in Corfu4 7
The two leading Greek banking institutions that own the Merlin Estate (the “Owners”) hav ...
- Moxy Frankfurt Airport Hotel opened in Gateway Gardens (DE)4 8
The Moxy Frankfurt Airport hotel is being ceremonially inaugurated in Frankfurt’s new Gateway ...