Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Deka acquires Verde office building in London (GB)0 0
Deka Immobilienhas acquired the Verde office building in London Victoria foran undisclosed amount. T ...
- European logistics yield falls below 6% for first time on record1 1
The overall European logistics yield dropped 14bps to 5.95% in Q2 2018, the first time it has fallen ...
- Tishman Speyer acquires iconic Frankfurt property (DE)1 2
Tishman Speyerhas acquired the Burohaus an der Alten Oper, a trophy asset with value-add potential f ...
- UK remains the most attractive market for Asian investment2 3
Asian investment in European property reached unprecedented levels at the end of 2017, almost double ...
- Stenprop puts Euston House on the market for €101m (GB)2 4
Stenpropis bringing its London property asset, Euston House, to the marketwith the guiding price of ...
- Moscow to reach St. Petersburg shopping centre density level by the end of 20183 5
According toJLL, three quality shopping centres were opened in Moscow in H1 2018, totalling 98,500m& ...
- RIU to open its first hotel in London (GB)3 6
RIUHotels & Resorts has bought a building in one of London’s top neighbourhoods where, fol ...
- Millennial home-owners urge renter caution on buying4 7
Almost half of Millennial homeowners polled have warned their 21-35 year-old peers to stay put and c ...
- European investment volume reaches €97bn in H1 20184 8
During the first half of the year, the total investment volume in Europe reached more than €97b ...