Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- NorthStar Realty Europe sells Frankfurt Trianon Tower for €670m (DE)0 0
NorthStar Realty Europe Corp has completed the sale of the Trianon Tower in Frankfurt, Germany, for ...
- The European market for flexible offices to grow by up to 30%1 1
According to the latest report by JLL, Disruption or Distraction, the flexible office space sector i ...
- Orchard Street invests €42.3m in Newcastle hotels market (GB)1 2
Orchard Street Investment Managementhas completed the acquisition of two hotel investments in Newcas ...
- Lodz | Poland2 3
and forecasts Lodz is continuously improving its brand in the eyes of both Polish and international ...
- Cegereal acquires the Passy Kennedy building in Paris (FR)2 4
Cegerealhas completedthe acquisition of Passy Kennedy, an iconic 23,615m² office building locat ...
- Torrecardenas Shopping Centre3 5
Torrecardenas Shopping Centreis the latest project by Bogarisdeveloped in Almería, Spain. The ...
- Aviva acquires Aurora office building in Ealing (GB)3 6
Aviva Investors has acquired Aurora, a Grade A office building in Ealing, West London, from Moorfiel ...
- European logistics yield falls below 6% for first time on record4 7
The overall European logistics yield dropped 14bps to 5.95% in Q2 2018, the first time it has fallen ...
- ZFP Investments and MAT Corporation acquire Forum Poprad (SK)4 8
Multi Corporation and GEMO Holding have sold the Forum Poprad shopping centre in Poprad, Slovakia. T ...