Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Starwood Capital acquires Fifty Avon office building in Frankfurt (DE)0 0
An affiliate of Starwood Capital Group has acquired Fifty Avon, an office property in Frankfurt am M ...
- UK remains the most attractive market for Asian investment1 1
Asian investment in European property reached unprecedented levels at the end of 2017, almost double ...
- NSI acquires Amsterdam Motion Building for €47.3m (NL)1 2
NSI has acquired a 16,312m² office building at Radarweg 60 in Amsterdam Sloterdijk.Known as Mot ...
- Moscow to reach St. Petersburg shopping centre density level by the end of 20182 3
According toJLL, three quality shopping centres were opened in Moscow in H1 2018, totalling 98,500m& ...
- TRIUVA acquires Junghof Plaza in Frankfurt (DE)2 4
PGIM Real Estate and Frankfurter Gewerbeimmobilien GmbH (FGI) have signed an agreement with TRIUVAfo ...
- Millennial home-owners urge renter caution on buying3 5
Almost half of Millennial homeowners polled have warned their 21-35 year-old peers to stay put and c ...
- Goodman completes Leicester Commercial Park (GB)3 6
Goodman has completed Leicester Commercial Park - a new 40-acre logistics and warehouse development ...
- Ian Hanlon, Director, JLL Foodservice Consulting4 7
How has the F&B sector changed in recent years throughout Europe? There has been and continues t ...
- Octopus Property grows regional footprint with €39.3m of commercial deals (GB)4 8
Octopus Property, part of the Octopus Group, has agreed to provide four commercial loans, totalling ...