Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Corestate launches new opportunity fund with a target volume of €800m0 0
Corestate, a leading European real estate investment manager, has launched a new open special AIF fo ...
- Torrecardenas Shopping Centre1 1
Torrecardenas Shopping Centreis the latest project by Bogarisdeveloped in Almería, Spain. The ...
- Aberdeen Standard sells Copenhagen mixed-use scheme for €39.5m to Union Investment1 2
Following on from the sale of Aberdeen Standard’s retail assets at Købmagergade 45 - 47 ...
- European logistics yield falls below 6% for first time on record2 3
The overall European logistics yield dropped 14bps to 5.95% in Q2 2018, the first time it has fallen ...
- PGIM Real Estate acquires grade-A logistics platform in Salon-de-Provence2 4
PGIM Real Estate has acquired a 100,000m² grade-A logistics platform located in Salon-de-Proven ...
- UK remains the most attractive market for Asian investment3 5
Asian investment in European property reached unprecedented levels at the end of 2017, almost double ...
- Orchard Street acquires prime Dunstable industrial properties for €32.06m (UK)3 6
Orchard Street, the specialist commercial property investment manager, has completed the acquisition ...
- Moscow to reach St. Petersburg shopping centre density level by the end of 20184 7
According toJLL, three quality shopping centres were opened in Moscow in H1 2018, totalling 98,500m& ...
- Futureal begins construction of Etele Plaza shopping centre (HU)4 8
Futureal Grouphas celebrated the launch of its €300m Etele Plaza’s construction with a fo ...