Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Europa Capital and Ediston Real Estate acquire Auldhouse Retail Park, Glasgow (GB)0 0
Europa Capitaland Ediston Real Estate have acquired Auldhouse Retail Park, Glasgow from Aviva Invest ...
- Galeria Polnocna1 1
Galeria Polnocna is the first large-scale shopping centre of fourth-generation, in the northern part ...
- Orbis Hotel Group announces the opening of Mercure Sighisoara (RO)1 2
Orbis Hotel Group, strategic partner of AccorHotels - world-leading travel & lifestyle group - i ...
- Union Investment2 3
Union Investment has assets under management of some €31.9bn in 12 real estate funds. Within th ...
- C C Land acquires The Leadenhall Building (GB)2 4
British Land and Oxford Properties (the global real estate arm of OMERS, the pension plan for Ontari ...
- The psychology of shopping3 5
At first glance, shopping seems a fairly straightforward activity. The shopper visits a shop, choose ...
- Hammerson sale of Westwood and Westwood Gateway Retail Parks, Thanet (GB)3 6
Hammersonhas exchanged contracts for the sale of Westwood and Westwood Gateway Retail Parks, Thanet, ...
- Uplace Brussels4 7
Uplace Brussels blends more than 270 shops featuring 81,000 m² of exciting experience stores, c ...
- Perekrestok supermarket will be opened in Vidnoye, Moscow (RU)4 8
CBRE acted as the advisor of 1,242 m² lease of retail premises for Russian federal retail chain ...