Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Tristan Fund sells landmark Birmingham property (GB)0 0
Tristan’s European Property Investors Special Opportunities 3 (EPISO 3) Fund has completed the ...
- Ian Hanlon, Director, JLL Foodservice Consulting1 1
How has the F&B sector changed in recent years throughout Europe? There has been and continues t ...
- Globalworth acquires Quattro Business Park for €139m (PL)1 2
Globalworth Poland purchased Quattro Business Park complex in Krakow for €139m. The transaction ...
- James Turner, Managing Director, Balmain Asset Management2 3
What are the few current real estate trends that you see as being important at the moment? The techn ...
- Vesteda acquires €1.5bn Dutch resi portfolio2 4
NN Group has reached a final agreement with Dutch residential real estate investor Vesteda regarding ...
- Inna Zhuranskaya, CEO, Allrise Financial Group3 5
What attracted you to this role? Can you tell us a little bit aboutAllriseand your core business? I ...
- Oxford Properties sells 50% stake in Paris portfolio for €800m (FR)3 6
Oxford Propertieshas solda 49.9% stake in its French portfolio to a fund advised by J.P. Morgan Asse ...
- Bucharest | Romania4 7
According to the latest Bucharest City Report by JLL, the volume of transactions in Romania capital ...
- Schroder acquires French logistics asset for €8.4m4 8
Schroder European Real Estate Investment Trust has exchanged contracts to purchase a freehold logist ...