Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- SEGRO invests €113.2m in London logistics portfolio (GB)0 0
SEGRO has expanded its Greater London portfolio by €113.2m (£100m) with off-market acquis ...
- Public bodies account for 27% of Dublin office take-up (IE)1 1
The public administration has been by far the fastest-growing sector of employment in Dublin over th ...
- Moorfield completes major student housing scheme in Birmingham (GB)1 2
Moorfield, acting on behalf of Moorfield Real Estate Fund IV,has completed Toybox, the latest purpos ...
- Romania remains an outlier in the CEE region in H1 20192 3
The Romanian real estate market recorded good results in the first half of 2019, with activity on of ...
- Adler merges with ADO Group (DE)2 4
Adler has agreed to acquire all the shares of ADO Group, an Israeli listed holding company and share ...
- Moscow flex office take-up increases five times in Q2 2019 (RU)3 5
According to JLL, in Q2 2019, the total volume of Moscow office take-up grew by 27% YoY and amounted ...
- RLI Investors grow German logistics portfolio3 6
RLI Investorshas acquired an 18,600m² logistics property in the Rhine/Main logistics region, in ...
- Workplace commute and connectivity key to winning Europe’s battle for talent4 7
According to Savills latest What Workers Want report, landlords and occupiers across Europe need to ...
- Radisson expands RED portfolio4 8
Radisson Hospitality AB, part of Radisson Hotel Group, has signed three brand-new hotels, all arrivi ...