RealCorp is pleased to be the designated commercial coordinator for the inspired and luxurious StarGate Luxembourg project.
StarGate Luxembourg: Prestige and Performance
The new StarGate Luxembourg is definitely a prestigious building, situated at the gateway to the Luxembourg CBD in a location also favoured by organisations such as Fortis, KBC and AXA. Its very impressive entrance hall and seven fully glazed stories were created as dynamic and comfortable places to be and to work.
StarGate is designed to respect the environment. The materials used are natural, consumption and energy costs are kept under control, and light and heat are provided as efficiently as possible via high-performance technology.
The building area comprises 6602m2 for offices, 2878m2 for archives, and 45 indoor parking bays. The example layout below shows one floor fitted out for 97 workstations plus several meeting rooms.
- Lobby in natural stone
- Laminate Flooring
- High quality floor carpet (slab)
- Ceiling height on the upper floors: 2.65 m
- Ceiling height on the ground floor: 3.05 m
- False ceilings of perforated metal plates
- Cool ceilings for offices
- 500 lux lighting in office areas
- Large bay windows providing plenty of light
- Luxurious areas built to green standards
- Toilets and parking with access for the disabled
- Three lifts
- Automated External Stores at south of building
- System Refrigerant type R134a
- High performance double glazing (k-value 0.8)
- BREEAM Certification: “Very Good”
StarGate Luxembourg is ideally located where crossroads meet at the Place de L’Etoile, the gateway to the Luxembourg Central Business District, giving access to four of the city’s most important axes, the Route d’Arlon towards Belgium, Boulevard GD Charlotte to Belair and the south, Boulevard de la Foire to Glacis and Kirchberg, and Avenue Reuter to the city centre.
- Car: Access to A3 about 2km;
Parking at P+R Route d’Arlon 1km; Glacis 100m
- Air: FINDEL airport about 1km
- Bus: Lines 8, 19, 21 and 22
- Train: About 2km
- Tram: Lines run alongside the building