Luxembourg, a business area with a future!
Located in the heart of Europe, the Grand Duchy every day seduces new companies wishing to situate themselves in an urban environment that is open to the European market and offers international perspectives.
From a geographical point of view, the choice of locations in the centre of the country is wide. Each of the main commercial areas has its own engine of growth in the medium and long term.
The following series of articles exploring “Promising business areas in Luxembourg” are a must-read for all who are still hesitating about their location, or for those desiring a better understanding of the real estate office lanscape in Luxembourg.
- Kirchberg: Ongoing development in the “business district”
- Station/Bourbon/Bonnevoie: Mobility combined with offices for business convenience
- Gasperich: The City continues its expansion to the South
- Central Business District: Office real estate moved to the heart of the capital
- Airport and environs: A privileged location for international firms
- Esch: An industrial phoenix rising from the ashes
- Luxembourg Periphery: Additional dynamic areas serving businesses
English version by Tia Azulay, Web Consultant for RealCorp Luxembourg