RealCorp is proud to announce the asset management of the buildings D (Daphné), E (Eglantier) and F (Frêne) in West Side Village. The estate is conveniently located on the A6 Motorway junction 2 (Mamer Capellen), 20km from the Belgian border. The modern design offers a comfortable work environment and the location avoids any congestion during commuting.
The three buildings provide flexible working areas with bright and luminous glazed façades. Self-generating electricity devices enable occupants to achieve energy savings.
Each office can be divided into units from 250sqm to 1200sqm. The top floor includes a protruding terrace covered with natural wood.
To welcome workers and visitors, the estate offers numerous underground and exterior car parks, and a catering service through a restaurant in the Eglantier building. Numerous retail stores are located within a 3km radius of the buildings.
- D 5 office floors (Rez Jardin,Rez Esplanade,+1,+2,+3)
- E 4 office floors (Rez Esplanade,+1,+2,+3)
- F 4 office floors (Rez Jardin,Rez Esplanade,+1,+2)
- 2 elevators per building
- Common HVAC system for heating and air-conditioning
- Electrical meter for common areas
- 2 spare electrical meters for office units
- Suspended ceilings
- IT Cabling
- Access control
- One water meter
Ceiling height is
- 2,80m in office units on the “Rez Esplanade” level
- 2,70m in office units on the higher floors
Deliveries to tenants are achieved via the central alley in the 1.5 sub-levels for vans and small trucks.
Availability from February 2014
|F||+1B (rear of building)||Offices||350|
The buildings are located at rue De Pafenbruch in Capellen. This location avoids traffic congestion. There is easy access by car via these highways:
- A6 to Belgium
- A3 & A4 to France/Esch
- A1 to Germany
For more information please contact: