Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Galliard and O’Shea team up for South London resi scheme (GB)0 0
Royal Mail has exchanged contracts for the sale of a 0.9-acre plot (Plot C) on itsNine Elms Parksite ...
- Nine simple ways retailers can prepare their store for Spring/Summer 20191 1
With the Christmas trading period over, retailers are redefining their strategy which should ref ...
- Catalyst invests €194m in European commercial property1 2
Catalyst Capitalhas completed the acquisition of €194m of high-quality retail assets in Sweden ...
- South East office leasing volumes to hit highest level since financial crash2 3
Leasing volumes in the South East office market are projected to reach 3.9 million ft² by year- ...
- BMO Real Estate Partners acquire UK assets for €27.65m2 4
BMO Real Estate Partners (BMO REP)has completed two UK acquisitions and exchanged contracts on a for ...
- The European market for flexible offices to grow by up to 30%3 5
According to the latest report by JLL, Disruption or Distraction, the flexible office space sector i ...
- Mondrian London converts to Sea Containers London (GB)3 6
The award-winning South Bank design hotel Mondrian London will officially become Sea Containers Lond ...
- Lodz | Poland4 7
and forecasts Lodz is continuously improving its brand in the eyes of both Polish and international ...
- Russia real estate investment volume declined by 39%4 8
Russia’s real estate investment volumes reached €2.5bn (USD2.8bn) in 2018, down 39% YoY f ...