Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- Stenprop acquires UK industrial portfolio for €19m0 0
Stenprophas completed the acquisition of 100 industrial units in five separate transactions for an a ...
- Romania remains an outlier in the CEE region in H1 20191 1
The Romanian real estate market recorded good results in the first half of 2019, with activity on of ...
- BauMont and Addington Capital invest in London resi portfolio (GB)1 2
BauMont Real Estate Capitalcompleted its maiden investment in the UK with operating p ...
- Moscow flex office take-up increases five times in Q2 2019 (RU)2 3
According to JLL, in Q2 2019, the total volume of Moscow office take-up grew by 27% YoY and amounted ...
- Schroder Real Estate acquires Danish office portfolio2 4
Europa Capital, in partnership with Keystone Investment Management, completed the sale of a six-buil ...
- Workplace commute and connectivity key to winning Europe’s battle for talent3 5
According to Savills latest What Workers Want report, landlords and occupiers across Europe need to ...
- Patrizia acquires Aarhus resi development (DK)3 6
Patrizia, acting together with Universal-Investment, has agreed to forward purchase the development ...
- Aleja Shopping Centre4 7
SES Spar European Shopping Centers has announced that Slovenia’s most modern shopping centre, ...
- Intu Costa del Sol gets green light (ES)4 8
intuhas been awarded a General ‘PGOU’ License (Plan General de Ordenación Urbana) ...