Commercial Real Estate News
This page collates information from several sources to give you an overview of commercial real estate news relevant to Luxembourg and to Europe.
- PGIM Real Estate grows French portfolio0 0
PGIM Real Estate has acquired three properties in France on behalf of investors in its core-plus and ...
- Romania remains an outlier in the CEE region in H1 20191 1
The Romanian real estate market recorded good results in the first half of 2019, with activity on of ...
- Robert Hitchins and ROS Retail Outlet Shopping team up for UK retail scheme1 2
Robert Hitchins and leading European outlet operating company ROS Retail Outlet Shopping have unveil ...
- Moscow flex office take-up increases five times in Q2 2019 (RU)2 3
According to JLL, in Q2 2019, the total volume of Moscow office take-up grew by 27% YoY and amounted ...
- Cordia launches Warsaw resi scheme (PL)2 4
Cordiahas started construction of its tallest residential property ever in Warsaw. Being built on th ...
- Workplace commute and connectivity key to winning Europe’s battle for talent3 5
According to Savills latest What Workers Want report, landlords and occupiers across Europe need to ...
- Accor HotelInvest acquires two hotels in London (GB)3 6
Commerz Real has sold two hotels, at 46-47 Blackfriars Road, London, to a special-purpose vehicle of ...
- Aleja Shopping Centre4 7
SES Spar European Shopping Centers has announced that Slovenia’s most modern shopping centre, ...
- Patrizia invests in French logistics property4 8
Patrizia has acquireda newly built major logistics warehouse in Andrezieux-Boutheon, 15 km north of ...